Family business established by world class kayakers: Eva and Matic Terčelj.
Eva is current ICF World champion in Kayak slalom!
- 25 years of kayaking experiences, also on world class level (background slalom, extreme kayaking, rafting), more than 10 years of instructions
- a guarantee you’ll be in safe hands on the river
What do we offer?
- effective instructions, kayaking tips from pro kayakers which help you improve and learn faster
- small, private groups
- flexible schedule
- high end, new equipment every second season
What can you expect?
- no rush on the river
- we usually spend 3 hours on the river unless agreed differently (possible anything from 2 hours up to whole day on the river)
- Different types of kayaks available, choice depends on your knowledge, preference, also water level
- all factors that contribute to the best experience on the river
- we’ll definitely find the right option for you!
- high end kayaks and paddles (Waka, Wavesport, Dagger, Piranha, Ophion paddle)
- clients are treated as partners not only numbers, often we become friends and keep in touch!
- pictures and clips from the trip for free, as a present only for you
- video analysis included in multiday courses for free
- Our partners services
Matic Terčelj - founder and CEO
Started kayaking more than 25 years ago, my dad got me in kayak when I was 5 years old, addicted since then! Later raced for Slovenian national slalom Kayak team and also national rafting team (World and EuroChampionships medalist), I realized 14 years ago passing my knowledge and passion for kayaking goes a long way. Improved dad's kayaking skills first and taught my younger sister Eva basic strokes.
Teaching in Slovenia and abroad. Kayaking around the World is fun - New Zealand, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Nepal, Norway... However I always love to return to the best river of them all - a spectacular and cristal clear Soča river! Still teaching full of enthusiasm, every day on the river is a miracle! Join us on the adventure of a lifetime! Experience the blue state of mind by yourself! You live every day, not just once! Kindly welcome to Soča valley!
FB, IG: @matickayak
Eva Terčelj - founder and world champion in kayak slalom 2019
First got into kayak when even the smallest equipment was too big for me. Thanks to my dad and older brother Matic I got solid kayaking foundations, resulting in becoming double junior world champion when only sixteen years old, attended Olympic games in London 2012, won a few ICF World Cup races, and hold current senior world kayak slalom champion.
Besides racing I really enjoy empowering also recreational kayakers of all levels and show them useful trick, and get along really well with kids too. 😉
FB, IG, Twitter: @terceljeva